A Picture’s Worth
A collection of the best photos inspired by the books I’m reading this week; bookstagrams and creative creations galore! See all posts here!
- A Picture’s Worth: Secrets & Truth
- A Picture’s Worth: Vampiric Memories & Jellyfish Aliens
- A Picture’s Worth: dark fantasy & light reality
- A Picture’s Worth: Yugoslavian Trains & Hawaiian Islands
- A Picture’s Worth: Classics & Crime
A collection of the different covers one book has in countries around the world! See all posts here!
- Cover Roulette: Eragon
- Cover Roulette: The Joy Luck Club
- Cover Roulette: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Cover Roulette: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- Cover Roulette: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Fast Forward Fridays
Upcoming releases that I’m excited about! See all posts here!
- Fast Forward Friday: Ties That Tether, 9/29
- Fast Forward Friday: Smash It!, 9/22
- Fast Forward Friday: How It All Blew Up, 9/22
- Fast Forward Friday: Grown, 9/15/20
- Fast Forward Friday: The Last Story of Mina Lee, 9/1/20
Poems made from the titles of books.
This session of spine poetry comes off of my shelf of books from around the world. Some I’ve read already and some are still waiting, but this is one of my favorite shelves ever. 😊 Today it’s given me a bit of a first-time-in love feeling, where mistakes are made and learned from. I hope […]
Why is it so easy to write sad depressing things from book titles? Is this a revelation about what I read? I had no idea… This session of spine poetry is fully powered by books I’ve read from NetGalley (thanks NetGalley!). It’s a little bit longer, and I was delighted with how well I managed […]
I did it once before, and like I said, I enjoyed it quite a lot! I set my shelf to random and tried my hand at another session of spine poetry. I feel like that needs another name though; that sounds aggressive and kind of morbid. Maybe it will sound better if I think of […]
I’ve seen this wonderful idea on instagram, that I don’t have enough physical books to participate in myself anymore. The idea is to take a look through your books and create a poem from the titles you have. I LOVE that, but alas, moving so often means I’ve had to cut down my physical collection. […]