A Picture’s Worth
A collection of the best photos inspired by the books I’m reading this week; bookstagrams and creative creations galore! See all posts here!
- A Picture’s Worth: Roma, Juliette, and Mina Lee
- A Picture’s Worth: Secrets & Truth
- A Picture’s Worth: Vampiric Memories & Jellyfish Aliens
- A Picture’s Worth: dark fantasy & light reality
- A Picture’s Worth: Yugoslavian Trains & Hawaiian Islands
A collection of the different covers one book has in countries around the world! See all posts here!
- Cover Roulette: Eragon
- Cover Roulette: The Joy Luck Club
- Cover Roulette: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Cover Roulette: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- Cover Roulette: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Fast Forward Fridays
Upcoming releases that I’m excited about! See all posts here!
- Fast Forward Friday: The Arctic Fury
- Fast Forward Friday: Dune – The Graphic Novel, 11/24
- Fast Forward Friday: The Way Back, 11/17
- Fast Forward Friday: A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow, 11/10
- Fast Forward Friday: Love and Olives, 11/10
Poems made from the titles of books.
This session of spine poetry stems from my last 5 completed books, but as of a few days ago because I wrote these and then finished some books before finishing this post. 😅 At the time of writing my five most recently finished books were: You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle Let’s Play, Season […]
This session of spine poetry comes off of my shelf of books from around the world. Some I’ve read already and some are still waiting, but this is one of my favorite shelves ever. 😊 Today it’s given me a bit of a first-time-in love feeling, where mistakes are made and learned from. I hope […]
Why is it so easy to write sad depressing things from book titles? Is this a revelation about what I read? I had no idea… This session of spine poetry is fully powered by books I’ve read from NetGalley (thanks NetGalley!). It’s a little bit longer, and I was delighted with how well I managed […]
I did it once before, and like I said, I enjoyed it quite a lot! I set my shelf to random and tried my hand at another session of spine poetry. I feel like that needs another name though; that sounds aggressive and kind of morbid. Maybe it will sound better if I think of […]