A Picture’s Worth
A collection of the best photos inspired by the books I’m reading this week; bookstagrams and creative creations galore! See all posts here!
- A Picture’s Worth: Roma, Juliette, and Mina Lee
- A Picture’s Worth: Secrets & Truth
- A Picture’s Worth: Vampiric Memories & Jellyfish Aliens
- A Picture’s Worth: dark fantasy & light reality
- A Picture’s Worth: Yugoslavian Trains & Hawaiian Islands
A collection of the different covers one book has in countries around the world! See all posts here!
- Cover Roulette: Eragon
- Cover Roulette: The Joy Luck Club
- Cover Roulette: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Cover Roulette: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- Cover Roulette: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Fast Forward Fridays
Upcoming releases that I’m excited about! See all posts here!
- Fast Forward Friday: Tokyo Ever After, May 18
- Fast Forward Friday: From Little Tokyo With Love, 5/11
- Fast Forward Friday: Where the Rhythm Takes You, 5/11/21
- Fast Forward Friday: Lycanthropy and Other Illnesses, 4/27/21
- Fast Forward Friday: Anna K Away, 4/27/21
Poems made from the titles of books.
Hey y’all! As I conveniently discovered, April is poetry month! ☺ I was already starting a bit of a poetry kick so it was perfectly times. Next I’m dipping back into book-spine inspired poetry, where the idea is to take book titles and order them so they make a poem that you can read by […]
This session of spine poetry stems from my last 5 completed books, but as of a few days ago because I wrote these and then finished some books before finishing this post. 😅 At the time of writing my five most recently finished books were: You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle Let’s Play, Season […]
This session of spine poetry comes off of my shelf of books from around the world. Some I’ve read already and some are still waiting, but this is one of my favorite shelves ever. 😊 Today it’s given me a bit of a first-time-in love feeling, where mistakes are made and learned from. I hope […]
Why is it so easy to write sad depressing things from book titles? Is this a revelation about what I read? I had no idea… This session of spine poetry is fully powered by books I’ve read from NetGalley (thanks NetGalley!). It’s a little bit longer, and I was delighted with how well I managed […]