Hey y’all! A couple years ago, I learned of a challenge that was able to wholeheartedly embrace. My impulsiveness will actually help me with this one, since it’s the 2023 Library Love challenge! Hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart, the goal is simple: read books from the library!
Who doesn’t love the library? When I move to a new place, I always go to the library to check it out and get a card within a day or two of moving in. Usually before I’m even fully unpacked. Priorities, right? 👌🏼
So this year I’m joining the 2023 Library Love challenge and going to shoot for at least 24 books. In 2022 I went absolutely library mad (apparently) and read SEVENTY-TWO books from the library. But in 2023, I have some challenges for myself centered on reading books from my shelves to help determine what I want to keep, so I actually want to aim lower for library reads this year since I own a lot already. I’m sure it will end up being a lot of library reads anyway, though. xD
- 2022: 2022 Library Love Challenge is Complete!! (And BOY is it COMPLETE)
- 2021: How did I do with the 2021 Library Love Challenge?
- 2020: 2020 Library Love Challenge is COMPLETE! 🙂
If you’re interested as well, go see the full post and sign up link from the hosts! The levels for the challenge are:
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books (my goal)
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
- All That’s Left Unsaid by Tracey Lien
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry