Hey y’all! Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish question idea that was originally created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, from way back in June 2010! Since January 2018, Top Ten Tuesday has been hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Thanks for taking it over! The idea is to make a list of ten books or bookish things on different topics each week. Check out her site for details on how to join and what the upcoming prompts are. 😊 You can also see all the posts from other bloggers linked on each weekly post on their main site.
This week’s prompt is the Summer 2022 TBR. I don’t usually do seasonal TBRs, and yet I actually kind of already have this with the 20 (well, 15) books of summer sign up! challenge. PLUS next week’s prompt is releases in the latter half of the year, so I guess I’ll exclude those from this list as well or else I’ll have 3 identical lists. Anyway. xD
- The Mirror Season: A gift from Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense in the recent wish list TTT ♥ Thanks!! This was a Fast Forward Friday book a while back 🙂
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly: the last book in a series I forgot about but enjoyed. Also works for my alphabet challenge V word for 2022!
- In Light of Recent Events: This sounds funny and silly and I just want to read it. It’s a bit of a risk but I have high hopes!
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess: who hasn’t been planning to read this one for months? And I know at least a few others also haven’t read it yet. I have it from the library, so now’s my chance xD
- Not So Pure and Simple: I found this one through BookBub, and it just sounds delightful! I don’t read much by male authors or with male main characters so I’m trying to expand that
- The Spanish Love Deception: I could go for some fake dating in Spain, sure! I’m on a fake-dating kick right now (thanks a lot, Ali Hazelwood...)
- The House of the Spirits: a potential buddy read with my friend! This will be a denser read I think, but rewarding
- The Unhoneymooners: more islandy rom coms please. This might come to the beach or pool with me 😊
- Man Enough: saw this in someone’s review recently and it sounds like it could be fascinating! I hear a lot about social issues towards women (good lord don’t even get me started on social issues towards women right now because it’s a bit of a nightmare in the US) but not much towards men, so I’ll hear some on that side
- The North Wind: I bought this super gorgeous copy of this book I had never heard of. Guess I should read it, huh? 😀