Hey y’all! My first post on this site was technically a review for Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake on January 19, 2019, but my first “hello” post and official setup of this blog once I decided to fully transfer was on May 25, 2019! So that makes today my 3rd anniversary! I’m going to keep this post kind of short, because I’ve had an exhausting day and it’ll be my present to myself. But I might do some more in depth stuff later this week. 🙂
- My first non-review post: Ways “The Bride Test” has made me laugh in five chapters
- My first tag post: Autumn Tag – Maybe the season’s TBR?
- My first ARC review from NetGalley / for this blog: 100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons
- My first Fast Forward Friday post: Fast-Forward Friday: Twenty-One Truths About Love (or the one from before I settled on a name: TBR: The Library of the Unwritten)
- My first own feature-type post: A picture’s worth: Royalty & Other Monsters
Most Popular Posts
Bolded ones are the top popular posts of all time!
- 2022 so far:
Thanks for being here, y’all! 😊